If you are keen to take up this challenge, please email your updated resume and contact information to email@example.com, stating your availability, current and expected salaries. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Certified in instructional design (Adv. Diploma, NICC-accredited Certificates, BA, or BSc). We welcome applicants with Master Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Psychology, or Educational Technology.
- Minimum 1 year working experience, but fresh graduates with multimedia and training background may be considered.
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented with a can-do spirit.
- Enjoys interacting and communicating with people. Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Applicants with relevant experience in the eLearning industry will have an advantage.
- Strong command of English.
- A team player and strong independent worker who can work with minimal supervision, with charisma and initiative.
- Strong time management skills and able to work under deadline pressures. Applicant who cannot handle work stress need not apply.
- A believer and practitioner of "multi-tasking".
- Military experience an advantage.
- Diploma / Bachelor / Master
- Remuneration will be commensurate according to your experience and qualifications.