A Leading Transportation Service Solutions Company in UAE
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extra curricular activities and set targets for your pupils. You will of course spend a lot of time writing on blackboards and will also be responsible for the safety of pupils during your lessons.
Typical duties include:
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Advising student on career issues.
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.