Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar (WCMC-Q)
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Work typically takes place in a normal office environment and requires:
- Able to work off hours and weekends as required
- Some travel to other locations
- Operating a PC and other office equipment
- Occasional moving of computer equipment or similar objects up to approximately 25 pounds
- Previously demonstrated experience with Student Information Systems.
- Previously demonstrated experience with technology in classroom and curriculum delivery.
- Previously demonstrated experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience with assistive and adaptive technology in an educational environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning.
- Required Operating Systems: MACX OS, Windows
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Appropriate experience may be substituted for a degree
- 3 to 5 years managerial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skill are required
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in the design, implementation and management of Educational Computing
- Previously demonstrated Project Management experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previously demonstrated practical experience managing teams.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or initiatives often with conflicting deadlines and limited resources
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize effort to meet the organizational requirements
- Understand the roles of education administration coupled with understanding of user requirements and providing a high quality end-user experience
- Jenzabar, Angel, or Panopto experience preferred.
For More Info Visit: http://www.gulftalent.com/home/Education-Computing-Support-Manager-jobs-in-Doha-Qatar-96197.html